It’s time for the autumn/fall edition of the All Year Round Blog Carnival! This is a place to link up old and new blog posts sharing fall activities for kids! Here are ten favorites from this blog:
- Laminate fall leaves so you can admire them all year round
- Play in the leaves!
- Decorate pumpkins with Sharpie pens
- Make Slow Cooker Soup for dinner
- Bake Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Decorate your windows
- Spend a rainy day making Sensory Wall Mosaic Art
- Sew a princess gown in fifteen minutes
- Make a super-simple superhero cape
- Make this easy ghost hand puppet
Now it’s your turn – what are your favorite autumn activities?
‘); // ]]>