This summer, we hope to:
- Play outside, a lot!
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables from our garden
- Play in the wading pool
- Play in the sprinkler
- Eat lots of watermelon
- Make crafts on rainy days
- Make matching summer dresses for the girls (they picked out the fabric already)
- Make a summer dress for me
- Make dress-up clothes for all three kids – ESPECIALLY the poor, ever-abandoned-in-the-homemade-clothing-department BOY
- Visit local farms
- Visit local farmer’s markets
- Rescue some of our blueberries and strawberries from the sneaky chipmunks that get fatter every day
And, hopefully, go to Story Land!