I set monthly goals to define what I want to accomplish, to stay focused, and to keep goals attainable. Come link up your goals every month! You can start out with your monthly goals for June! Feel free to link up an Instagram photo if you don’t have a blog.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Click on the images and blue text to be taken to links. Thank you! Learn more.
May flew by as the months always seem to, and I find myself setting monthly goals for June 2016! This month will be very busy for us! We are at my brother’s graduation today, then his wedding in a couple of days. We then come home for a few days before leaving once again – this time for one month in Scotland!
First, let’s take a look at how I did with my monthly goals for May.
- Make at least one photo book: Fail. I did work on this for the first two Sundays this month. Then some unexpected things came up and it didn’t happen.
- Edit personal photos for at least 15 minutes every week day. I didn’t do this every day, but I did edit more photos this month. I’m still behind, but not as behind as I was before.
- Square up the sewn rectangles for Lily’s quilt so they are ready to be pieced together. Done! I have a wonderful collection of rectangles waiting to be sewn together – probably once we return from Scotland.
- Have the kids write thank you letters to their teachers. Done! We also made some lovely teacher gifts, which I will be blogging about later this month. Too late to be of any use as teacher gifts, but I think still interesting to readers as a beautiful gift that children can make to give to others.
I’ll give myself a C- for goals for May. I spent the second half of the month investigating one very exciting opportunity. I will let you know if it comes through.
Monthly Goals for June 2016
Here are my monthly goals for June 2016. They are simple, because we are spending half the month overseas (Mike is taking 16 students; the four kids and I are lucky enough to be along for the ride). Focus areas are in italics.
- Enjoy my brother’s wedding. Gratitude.
- Enjoy our trip to Scotland! Gratitude, mindful living, and learning.
- Look into how to get over jetlag as quickly as possible so that we can make the most of our trip. Mindful living and learning.
Photo books and photo editing and sewing will happen where and when they can, but they don’t get goal status for June.
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.