Monthly goals for July 2023. Every month I set a few reachable goals as a way to staying motivated and focusing on what I want to accomplish.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
How Did June Go?
What You'll Find on This Page
We were solidly in summer vacation mode for June! My oldest daughter flew off to France for an exchange program; I took the three younger kids plus my niece to Florida to visit my parents. Thunder storms there canceled our beach plans, but we still enjoyed a wonderful visit.
We came home to a three day visit with friends from grad school who had flown all the way from Scotland. Their four kids match ours perfectly, and we loved spending time with them.
I did finalize my summer road trip plans – finally. We’ll leave next week, so it wasn’t a moment too soon.
I made time for crafting and music, although I don’t have anything I’m ready to share in this public forum. It will happen eventually! I have a sweet children’s song I wrote for Christmas that should be ready by the time that season rolls around.
Monthly Goals for July 2023
I turned 43 yesterday, and my kids drew me adorable photos to celebrate and baked a delicious cake. I enjoyed a lovely lunch with friends, and Mike cooked a delicious dinner.
The rest of July is mostly full of my family reunion and the drive there and back (check out our favorite family reunion activities). So my goals are simple:
- Enjoy my family reunion. This is always a highlight in our lives.
- Make the most of what may be our last big family road trip, with my oldest child heading off to college in a year.
- Do my best to leave the house in a reasonable state and to restore it to order when we come home.
- Make sure we have everything we need to start a new school year in August.
- Keep playing music and crafting whenever I can find time and space. Reading books, too!
What are your goals for this month? Is there anything you are looking forward to?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.