Monthly goals for August 2023. Every month I set a few reachable goals as a way to staying motivated and focusing on what I want to accomplish.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
How did July Go?
What You'll Find on This Page
I knew July would be busy with travel, so I kept July goals simple. I was glad I did, because on top of all of the travel one of my daughters and I caught covid and were out of commission for a few days.
Other than being sick, it was a good month. I got to see all of my siblings and my parents, as well as all but one of my in-laws and all but one nibling. I also enjoyed visiting my aunt on the way home.
Monthly Goals for August 2023
August is a big birthday month in our house! Between that and school starting up again we will be pretty busy this month. So I am, once, again, keeping things simple:
- Celebrate Mike’s birthday
- Celebrate Lily’s birthday
- Celebrate Anna’s birthday – this one is special because it’s our last eleven-year-old Harry Potter party.
- Settle back into school mode. This fall I have three high schoolers and one middle schooler – no more elementary school. Another milestone.
- Blog more! This month was mostly lost to travel (and then sickness).
- Keep crafting. I’m helping one child sew a quilt and will hopefully make progress on my own project
- Keep working on music projects.
That’s it for me! What are your goals for this month?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.