Things I’m loving about Lily right now:
- Her endless enthusiasm
- The charm of being part baby, part “big kid”
- Her belief that anything is possible – and the determination to accomplish her goals
- New words every day
Things I’m loving about Johnny right now:
- His ability to make people laugh
- Seeing his drawings evolve every day
- Discovering that he can spell his name
- Learning new uses for tape every day
Things I’m loving about Emma right now:
- Discovering new words she can apparently read (“Mama, why does the car in front of us say School Bus?”)
- Her ability to get herself completely ready to go – quickly!
- Her willingness and ability to help me with the younger kids when I really need it
- Watching her dance
The big thing I’m trying to figure out at the moment? How to do chores and keep the house clean without sacrificing creativity and the joy of everyday living!