Printable frog hop number line math game for kids for practicing simple math facts, as well as other frog themed learning activities for kids.
Frog Hop Number Line Math Game Educational Activity for Kids
Wide-Mouthed Frog is a fun, new-to-me pop-up book about a wide-mouthed frog. It’s not my favorite story: a frog talks to different animals about what they eat and narrowly escapes being eaten by a crocodile is the basic plot. The illustrations are fun, though, and the pop-up aspect is bound to engage toddlers through preschoolers.
My kindergartener was happy to read the book once, but was really on the older end for this. She did enjoy playing with the frog hop number line game printable I made to go along with the book. She practiced counting up to ten, counting backwards from ten, and skip counting on odd and even numbers. This activity was quite simple for her, but still fun.
More Frog Themed Learning Activities for Kids
Frogs are fascinating animals! I still remember falling into a pond once while catching tadpools. I stuck to catching tadpools in streams after that. Here are more great frog themed learning activities you can use to create an entire unit about frogs!
- Frog Life Cycle Memory Game
- Frog Lifecycle learning manipulatives – so kids can explore the stages of frog development hands-on.
- Toy Jumping Frogs – hold a “whose frog can jump furthest” contest to practice measuring!
- Frog Facts for Kids Printable
- Edible Frog Life Cycle Snack
- Lilypad Letters Alphabet Game
- Frog Hop Blending Words
- How to Draw a Frog
- Frog Themed Toss Game for Preschoolers
- Princess and the Frog Play Dough Kit
What are your favorite frog themed learning activities for kids? Do you have another number line math game we should try? Share your recommendations on my Facebook page, or tag me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.