Focus on what matters to you by setting monthly goals every month. Read mine for November 2021, and share yours in the comments!
Click to read also: Word of the Year Generator
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
How Were October 2021 Monthly Goals?
October went pretty well. I kept up with the Linus mystery quilt challenge and swam every day. We held a small birthday party for my daughter Lily that was a hit. I also got my book manuscript submitted!
Mike and I only managed one date due to outings and him driving up to visit his family one weekend. We’ll do better this month. I also didn’t do much blogging. There are a bunch of life related things taking up bandwidth, but hopefully I will also blog more this month.
I did finish Anna’s Halloween costume, and she loved it! She wore a dress she already owned under the fleece coat and faux fur muff I made her.
And that was the month, at least the parts of the month that made their way into this post!
My November 2021 Monthly Goals
I am very excited to spend a few days with my kids at my parents’ house in Florida this month! We have a red eye flight in, a red eye flight out, and four days and part of a fifth day there. We will make the most of it!
Here are my goals for the month:
- Make the most of my time with my parents! My sister R moved to live near my parents during the pandemic, so I get to see her and her family also. Focus: gratitude
- Enjoy a visit with my good friend G. I haven’t seen her since before the pandemic, although we catch up via Zoom often. Focus: gratitude
- Keep swimming. Focus: mindfulness
- Ice skate with the kids when I can. We are lucky to live near a rink, a rare opportunity in California. My three younger kids especially enjoy skating, and so do I. None of us are very good at it, but that is one more reason to skate more! Focus: education
- Keep up with the Linus mystery quilt challenge I signed up for. The time in Florida will be my main challenge here, but hopefully I can do it. Focus: education
- Make the most of the dates I can schedule with Mike. Focus: gratitude
- Blog as much as I can. I enjoy it! Focus: education
What are you hoping to accomplish during November 2021? I would love to hear your goals!
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.
MaryAnne lives is a craft loving educator, musician, photographer, and writer who lives in Silicon Valley with her husband Mike and their four children.
2 thoughts on “Setting Monthly Goals for November 2021”
I should try taking my kids ice skating sometime. I remember I used to go semi-regularly when I was a kid, and mine have never gone. Partially because all the rinks I knew of as a kid are closed. I should look into that.
I was surprised at how much I enjoy it as an adult. I knew I liked it as a kid, but only went a couple of times. It’s fun to go more often now.
Comments are closed.