Straightforward, attainable, and actionable monthly goals to get things done when life is busy. Here are our monthly goals for October 2021.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and as an associate I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Click on the images and blue text to be taken to links. Thank you! Learn more.
Setting Monthly Goals for October 2021
If you read this blog regularly, you know that I’m a big fan of monthly goals. I keep them simple and usually include at least one fun goal that is something I know I will enjoy.
First, Let’s Look at September Goals
With my kids going to public school (in person, for the first time since March 2020) and I am only blogging and freelancing as a photographer and writer from home (not teaching myself), I made good progress on my September goals.
I swam on weekdays, made great progress on my book, and finished sewing my bag. Isn’t it pretty?
It was a lot more complicated than my messenger bag to put together! I enjoyed making it and learned a couple of new techniques. I couldn’t find the exact pattern I used online, but it’s very similar to this Annie Unrein bag.
We threw a fun pool party for Anna. I still need to schedule Lily’s birthday party.
Mike and I enjoyed weekly dates.
October 2021 Goals
Here are my goals for this month:
- Keep swimming on weekdays. Focus: mindfulness
- Keep up with the Linus mystery quilt challenge I signed up for. Focus: education
- Finish the manuscript for my book! Focus: education
- Schedule Lily’s birthday celebration and hopefully fit it into this month as well. Focus: gratitude
- Keep up weekly dates with Mike. Focus: gratitude
- Sew Anna’s Halloween costume. She wants to dress up as Sara from A Little Princess. I love that she chose a book character this year! Focus: gratitude
- Keep blogging here, as well as at least a little at Great Family Reads and Top Toy Finds. Focus: education
What are your monthly goals for October 2021?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.