My art-loving children started drawing together this week, and it’s been a lot of fun to watch them collaborate! For whatever reason, they find the partially-used pages of my 2011 planner incredibly inspiring. I enjoy listening to them brainstorm what to draw, and hearing them describe their illustrations to one another!
Learning Laboratory is all about fun, creative, hands-on learning! Here are a few posts I enjoyed last week!
- Paper patchwork summer wall display from Sunnydaytodaymama
- Textured spin paintings from Here Come the Girls
- Exploring Flowers from The Golden Gleam
- Toddler Art Exploration – Mondrian from Rainy Day Mum
- Sensory Pools for Summer from Growing a Jeweled Rose
I hope you’ll share your favorite learning posts! Text links back or sharing my button is always appreciated, so that others can learn about this series!