After a lot of work behind the scenes for the past several months, I’m so excited to finally announce that my new book, the Question a Day Journal for Kids, is for sale! This book features 365 creative, kid-friendly prompts, designed to get kids aged 6-9 years old journaling.
I would love you to support my book. You can order your copy now.
Why Should Kids Journal?
Did you keep a journal as a child? I did, and I still journal as an adult.
Journaling offers all sorts of great benefits for kids! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Journaling develops self expression. Children learn about themselves as they journal.
- Keeping a journal offers wonderful writing practice! A journal should be a safe space for children to write about their life.
- Journaling helps children process their lives. We think about our lives when we write about them.
- Journals help us capture important memories. I love looking over old journal entries and remembering parts of my life.
- Journaling makes us think. When we put pen (or pencil) to paper, we slow down and think about our lives.
Why do you think journaling is important for kids?
More Journaling Resources for Kids:
- Learn about the benefits of journaling for kids. This post goes into more detail than what I wrote above.
- Tips for journaling with very young children. Did you know that children can start journaling even before they know how to read and write?
- Keep kids learning on the road with a travel journal. Learn how we use journaling to extend learning and build memories when we travel.
- DIY travel journal. This post includes a free printable that we have used on our family trips.
Did you buy a copy of my Question a Day Journal for Kids? I would love to hear what you think!
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.