In addition to the above photo, last month Johnny…
- Removed the nuts from all of the bolts holding Lily’s baby swing together. Guess I don’t need to worry about his fine motor skills.
- Climbed into Lily’s baby swing while Lily was in it (all nuts and bolts were in place). So much for thinking that the baby swing would buy me time to cook dinner.
- Pulled out all the baby wipes – every time I left the wipes container within his reach. And a couple of times when I thought it was out of his reach.
- Climbed from a chair onto the kitchen table to get my white board marker, then proceeded to decorate the wall directly below the white board. Thankfully I got it off the wall, thanks to my trusty magic eraser.
- Cuddled with me, Mike, Emma and Lily.
- Showered everyone with hugs and kisses.