We got this instant pizza idea from a friend, and it’s been a favorite ever since. I love that we can throw it together in seconds on a busy day. Of course, if you make real pizza from scratch there’s tons of pizza dough science that kids will learn during the process.
- tortillas (use corn tortillas for a gluten free version)
- tomato or pasta sauce
- pizza toppings of your choice
1) Lay tortillas on pan with parchment paper
2) Add toppings
3) Broil in oven on high for 5-10 minutes
4) Slice into pieces (scissors work great for this)