I set goals every month to stay organized and focus on my priorities. Here are my February 2023 monthly goals.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
Monthly Goals: How did January Go?
What You'll Find on This Page
My January goals were all about settling back in and blogging. I’m happy to say that we are feeling pretty settled, and the kids are back in their home routines. I got six blog posts written this month besides my monthly goals post:
- Ice Skating in Oxford. This was an amazing experience for my family!
- Johnny’s 9th Grade Homeschool Curriculum
- Visiting the Penrhos Feilw standing stones in Wales. These ancient stones made me feel like a time traveler.
- The 2022 edition of my always epic annual book list. I didn’t even count the books this time, but I know there are more than 52, so you can skip a few and still get a book a week for 2023.
- Speaking of books, I co-hosted the 2023 Multicultural Children’s Book Day. This is an event I look forward to every year. Check out the linky at the end of that post for a nearly bottomless book recommendation list!
- Last but not least, I republished my ancient paper space shuttle post with an updated version my youngest child created. This is a fun and easy space themed craft for kids.
I republished a couple of other older posts, but without any major changes. Today I got a couple of Valentine’s Day specific posts published on my other sites – technically February, but they were mainly written in January so I’ll count them.
- No candy Valentine ideas over at Top Toy Finds.
- Valentine’s Day themed picture books at Great Family Reads.
Overall, it was a great month!
My Goals for February 2023
February always flies by, I guess because it is a few days shorter than all of the other months.
Since this month always feels short, I’ll stick with simple goals.
- Keep working on the quilt I started in January. So far I have all the triangles sewn to make little squares. I need to iron some of those still, and then I’ll start connecting squares together to make more complex patterns. Peace is my word of the year for 2023, and crafting brings me peace.
- Celebrate my oldest child’s 17th birthday. Where do the years go?
- Keep blogging! This brings me joy, and it helps me earn an income.
- Work on a summer math practice packet product I’m creating. Any particular requests for this project? What would you like me to include for kids to practice over the summer?
I think that’s more than enough to keep me busy this month.
What are your February 2023 goals?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.