Our family became gluten free about a year ago, and I am still learning how to cook without wheat. I love this easy gluten free pizza you can make in minutes! This gluten free pizza hack is super kid-friendly and comes together in minutes!
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
Easy Gluten Free Pizza You Can Make in Minutes
Gluten free eating makes our entire family feel much better, but learning to cook gluten free has been a steep learning curve for me! I was thrilled to come up with this simple gluten free pizza that I can make with a few minutes’ notice. This is really a pizza hack; if you are going for a more traditional pizza taste we have had the best luck (so far) with the Bob’s Red Mill gluten free pizza mix. I’ve also made this cauliflower pizza crust, but I feel like it tastes a lot more like quiche than pizza.
Instant Gluten Free Pizza Recipe
This instant gluten free pizza hack is easy! Here is what you need:
- Fresh corn tortillas. Make your own using masa harina and water (I do recommend a tortilla press, and these tortilla warmers are great) or buy them in a store. We often just buy ours from Costco, but the freshly cooked ones are amazing.
- Pizza sauce (we sometimes use store-bought sauce, and sometimes use a pureed beef-free version of our homemade pasta sauce).
- Pizza toppings of your choice.
- Oven (a toaster oven also works!)
- Cookie sheet
- Aluminum foil (optional, but makes clean-up super easy)
Each corn tortilla makes one mini pizza. Add sauce and toppings and throw in the oven on a broiler setting. Leave it in there until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and enjoy.
This is a very thin crust pizza. Sometimes we roll ours up like tacos to eat them, sometimes we use scissors to cut them into six tiny pizza slices (the kids love that!) and sometimes the kids eat them with a knife and fork, European style.
Do you have a favorite gluten free recipe we should try? Have you tried making our gluten free pizza?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.