Every month I set a few simple, attainable goals. Here are my December 2022 monthly goals.
How Did November Go?
November was a fun month. We are completely settled in Oxford now, and it was nice to feel like life had a rhythm to it again.
How Did I Do With November Goals?
November was a big family month! I got to see two of my brothers and one of my sisters, as well as their families. We all loved that family time!
Having family in town was a great incentive to explore Oxford more. The college architecture here is incredible!
I also took my youngest daughter to a pantomime in town, and we all visited a Victorian Christmas market in town.
We also went to London several times – all with family or the college students we are here in Oxford with. And the kids and I visited the delightful town of Moreton-in-Marsh, which I will be writing about soon.
Blogging didn’t happen as much as I hoped. It’s just impossible to get it all done! I did write up Lily’s 8th grade homeschool curriculum, and about our wonderful visit to Bath, England. And I published a post with easy Christmas ornaments kids can make.
December 2022 Monthly Goals
We have less than a month left in Oxford, and I know that time is going to fly!
Here are my December Goals:
- Enjoy our trip to Wales! We leave tomorrow, and I am really excited about this trip.
- Blog when I can. This month will be hectic, but I have so much I want to write about. I do have the notes and photos done, so worst case scenario I publish when we get home.
- Meet up with a few more friends before we leave.
- Pack us up and get us moved back to California.
- Enjoy one final road trip to Cornwall before we fly home.
- Enjoy the holiday lights.
- Visit the Oxford Christmas market. The new, non Victorian themed one that I think will be larger too. We really enjoyed the Christmas markets we walked through in London, and that Victorian market last month.
And that’s it for the month! This fall has been an incredible, once in a lifetime experience for my family. I’m so grateful for the opportunity, and I want to make the most of the time we have left.
What are your monthly goals for December this year?
Share comments and feedback below, on my Facebook page, or by tagging me on Instagram. Sign up for my newsletter to receive book recommendations, crafts, activities, and parenting tips in your inbox every week.