Asian New Year and Valentine’s Day fall on the same day this year, so I thought I’d combine my favorites on both topics into a single post.
- Several cute Valentine’s Day Crafts from Moments of Mommyhood.
- Use cupcake liners to make a 3-D Paper Lantern Picture as seen at the Frugal Family Fun Blog.
- Easy paper swirl rose from Made By K.
- Felt cookies, a pillow, a pendant, a countdown, and more Valentine’s Day activities from Katie’s Nesting Spot.
- Another version of felt cookies, a valentine mail set (from felt), and more at Frugal Family Fun Blog.
- Download and print this cute card and coloring page combining Valentine’s Day and the Asian New Year from 4 Crazy Kings. I also love Mama King’s tiger lantern.
- Several Chinese New Year activities from Activity Village.
From this blog: