Apples are such a fun theme to learn with in the fall! Check out this cute apple tree tracing page, along with more apple themed learning activities for kids.
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
Ten Red Apples is this week’s book for the Virtual Book Club for Kids. We tried most of my favorite apple learning activities last year when we read Ten Apples Up on Top, so this year I opted for this fun and simple tracing page.
My five-year-old, Anna, loved this tracing page! She took it into her little homeschool office that she built over the weekend.
She’s so proud of her tracing! It makes a great coloring page, too.
Writing up this post I realized that the printable should really have ten apples, not nine! I’ve added a ninth to the printable you can download, although there are only nine on Anna’s.
Apple Themed Learning Activities
Math Apple Themed Learning
- Addition Within 5 Apple Themed Dough Strips
- Fine Motor Apple Tree Math
- Apple Number Bonds to 10
- Apple Fractions
- Visual Perception Apple Activity
- Apple Picking Sticky Wall
- Apple Tree Gross Motor Game
- Apple Tree Fingerprint Counting
Literacy Apple Themed Learning
- Fun ABC Apple Matching Printable for Preschoolers
- Trace Your Name with Fingerprint Apples
- Apple Pre-writing Activity
- Alphabet Apple Tree Printable
- Number words Activities for Ten Red Apples
- Apple Piece Names
- Apple Farm Story Time Apple Song
Apple Science Learning Activities
- Are Apples Round?
- Parts of an Apple Printable
- Edible Bubble Science with Apples
- Apple Science Experiment: Prevent Browning
- Jumping Apple Seeds Experiment
- Apple STEM Activity
Cooking with Apples
Apple Art Activities for Kids
I’ll update with more apple theme learning activities as more posts go live! You can follow the entire 2017-18 Virtual Book Club season here; I’ll update as new posts go live. Be sure to check out all of the 2016-17 Virtual Book Club books and activities, too!
Do you have a fun apple theme learning activity for us to try? Share a link in the comments below, or on my Facebook page. You can always tag me on Instagram, too.
MaryAnne lives is a craft loving educator, musician, photographer, and writer who lives in Silicon Valley with her husband Mike and their four children.
4 thoughts on “Apple Tree Tracing Page and More Apple Theme Learning Activities”
We go apple picking every year! What fun activities to go with that.
Ha ha ha ha ha, I’ve made a printable or two and realized after using it, I’d made it wrong. It’s quite annoying to discover.
This is such a fun way to work on fine motor skills!
Anna loved it :)
Comments are closed.