Things I love about having a seventeen-month-old:
- Smiles, smiles, smiles!
- So many hugs and kisses
- Gravity-defying ponytails
- Watching her learn and grow with her brother and sister
Things I love about having a three-year-old:
- Suddenly emerging skills – last weekend he started printing letters!
- Watching him play with his sisters
- Gaining more insight into his mind through new vocabulary and descriptive ability
Things I love about having a nearly-five-year-old:
- Watching her embrace the role of big sister as she enjoys teaching her younger brother and sister
- Learning to read and write
- More personality every day
Things I’d love to learn more about
- Getting kids to sleep through the night – Emma nearly always does, but the other two are up. Every. Single. Night.
- Keeping kids active indoors on cold winter days
- Whining elimination
Someday my house will stay clean, I will sleep through the night, and the only whining will be my own inner complaining. And then how I will miss these three little faces!