- Colored wooden eggs from The Wonder Years.
- Put your plastic eggs to full use with this cute Easter Egg game from Tired, Need Sleep.
- Turn a twig and play dough into a lovely spring tree sculpture as demonstrated by six-year-old Emily at the Frugal Family Fun Blog.
- Bunny and sheep outlines decorated with cotton balls – a craft my kids enjoyed last year.
- Crayon-decorated Easter eggs (including a technique that gives very colorful results) – another hit activity in our home last year.
- Blog favorites from last year: Easter, Spring I, and Spring II.
Do you have other favorite Easter or Spring crafts? Please link up in the comments!